Officers and Directors
The Amateur Radio Association of the Southern Tier, Inc., elects it's officers each year.
The general membership elects the Board Members,and the Board Members then elect the officers.
Generally, the Board Members serve a three year term, unless they have been appointed or elected to fill the unexpired term of a Board Member who is no longer able to continue in the position.
2017 - 2018
- ARAST President - Comfort III, Albert KD2DGF
- ARAST Vice President - Gabriel, Barry C N2EUS
- ARAST Secretary -
- ARAST Tresurer - Peterson, Larry D N2AMW
- ARAST Assistant Treasurer - Lamie, Le Verne R KA2ZMT
The current Board Members are listed below by their class, (Year their term expires).
- CLASS of 2018
- Murtland, Meade T KA3EQU
- Santi Jr, Charles J KA2BED
- Blauvelt JR, Elliott R N2OJM
- Schoonover, Mark R KD5KVI
- CLASS of 2019
- Gabriel, Barry C N2EUS
- Lamie, Le Verne R KA2ZMT
- English, Thomas N2YJY
- Rodinak, Steven W KC3DOW
- CLASS of 2020
- Comfort III, Albert KD2DGF
- Peterson, Larry D N2AMW
- Fudge, Clinton KD2BRD
- LaForce, Dave L KC2FNZ
By provision of the Amateur Radio Association of the Southern Tier By Laws, the person designated as the Emergency Coordinator for the Chemung County Amateur Radio Emergency Service is a member of the Board of Directors.
- EMERGENCY COORDINATOR - CCARES EC/ ARES DEC
- Elliott R Blauvelt JR